Tips for storing and caring Royal Grace Jewellery
Items of Royal Grace jewellery are generally made from 925 Sterling Silver. Correct and regular care can prolong the durability and beauty of the jewellery.
To ensure you enjoy your precious and beautiful jewellery for as long as possible, please follow a few basic rules:
- Rings and other items of jewellery should preferably not be worn while working in the house or garden, while swimming (in salt or chlorinated water) or during sports.
- The jewellery should be taken off before going to bed and prior to showering.
- Perfume and hairspray can remove the sheen and the brilliance of the jewellery. For this reason, it is advisable to use perfume, hairspray and other cosmetics before putting on the jewellery.
- Imitation pearls must not come into contact with perfume, make-up or hairspray. Their coating is damaged by alcohol or other solvents.
- It should be stored separate from other jewellery, ideally in a fabric pouch or wrapped in a soft cloth. This will prevent your imitation pearls being scratched. Please note: imitation pearl jewellery must not be exposed to sunlight. The UV radiation in sunlight damages and bleaches the pearls.
Soap, crème and make-up residues can be removed using an ultrasound device.
The ultrasound device should not contain aggressive cleaning agents. For best results, use water and a neutral detergent. If you do not have an ultrasound device you can leave your jewelry overnight in hot water with a neutral detergent just rinse it of with hot water the next day.
DO NOT USE Silver Polish or any commercial silver dipping baths, cutlery dipping baths or gold jewelry dipping baths!
Only use a dry Cloth without any detergent to lightly rub your jewelry.
Enjoy wearing your jewelry!
Even a princess has her dreams,
Love, Royal Grace